As our ‘eBay loader’ you will be a key part of our eBay/stores team, listing, pricing, and uploading vehicle parts to eBay.
- Uploading of parts to eBay via the eBay uploader system.
- Pricing vehicle parts for eBay and our Sales team.
- These will be your primary responsibilities but you may be required to help in other areas within the office when appropriate.
- Full time hours: 8:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 40 hour week
- You will be expected to work at least 1 Saturday or Sunday every 3 weeks
- Experience in uploading eBay listings and using the website
- Meeting set targets of parts listed and priced, keeping up with the flow of parts being processed by our processing department.
- Communicating between colleagues in order to minimise any post-sales issues
- Accurately pricing vehicle parts through eBay analysis so as to generate maximum sales revenue
- Attainable path for promotion
- Overtime at time-and-a-half pay
- SCB workwear and apparel
- On-the-job training provided
- On-site parking
- Complementary drum of fuel (minimum once monthly)
- Salary is negotiable
- Based on candidate experience and capability
If you’re interested in this position please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Only written CV applications will be accepted. Please do not phone in to apply for this position.