As our ‘eBay Processor’ you will be working alongside our eBay team, processing various car parts ranging from tail lights and door mirrors to engine and gearboxes.
- Preparing vehicle parts for eventual sale, which will include:
- Looking at parts, noting any part numbers down and assessing any damage/flaws.
- Cleaning of parts and photographing parts
- ‘Locating’ parts in our stores
- These will be your primary responsibilities but you may be required to help in other areas within the office when appropriate.
- Full time hours: 8:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 40 hour week
- You will be expected to work at least 1 Saturday or Sunday every 3 weeks
- Keeping up with the flow of parts removed by our dismantlers
- Working in a fast paced environment while being diligent and careful when dealing with parts to reduce risk of post-sales issues – our sales success rate depends on the responsibilities of this position
- Requires good communication and teamwork skills amongst fellow colleagues and team members
- Working to meet performance and productivity targets
- Attainable path for promotion
- Overtime at time-and-a-half pay
- SCB workwear and apparel
- On-the-job training provided
- On-site parking
- Complementary drum of fuel (minimum once monthly)
- Salary is negotiable
- Based on candidate experience and capability
If you’re interested in this position please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Only written CV applications will be accepted. Please do not phone in to apply for this position.