As our ‘General Labourer’ you will be working outside primarily with our Scrap team, sorting out scrap materials. Once trained, you will be expected to work efficiently and carefully when handling all materials.
- Processing scrap wiring with power tools
- General tidying of the yard and scrap area
- These will be your primary responsibilities but you may be required to help in other areas around the yard when appropriate.
- Full time hours: 8:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 40 hour week
- You will be expected to work at least 1 Saturday or Sunday every 3 weeks
- Efficient worker
- Achievement of performance and productivity targets
- Diligent, hard-working, and obliging
- Overtime at time-and-a-half pay
- SCB workwear and apparel
- On-the-job training provided
- On-site parking
- Complementary drum of fuel (minimum once monthly)
- Hourly pay is £7.83 for anyone 25 and over
If you’re interested in this position please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only written CV applications will be accepted. Please do not phone in to apply for this position.