As our ‘Parts Salesperson’ you will be a key part of our Parts team, working in a fast-paced environment, selling vehicle parts through various channels.
- Selling vehicle parts through the following channels:
- Answering email inquiries and facebook messages as well as answering the phone.
- Communicating between colleagues in phone sales department while helping each other out.
- These will be your primary responsibilities but you may be required to help in other areas within the office when appropriate.
- Full time hours: 8:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 40 hour week
- You will be expected to work at least 1 Saturday or Sunday every 3 weeks
- Proficient in computer skills (training for our system will be provided upon induction)
- Effective communication skills when answering phones and helping customers with any enquiries
- A good standard of parts/vehicle knowledge.
- Working in fast paced environment in meeting invoice targets.
- Attainable path for promotion
- Overtime at time-and-a-half pay
- SCB workwear and apparel
- On-the-job training provided
- On-site parking
- Complementary drum of fuel (minimum once monthly)
- Salary is negotiable
- Based on candidate experience and capability
If you’re interested in this position please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Only written CV applications will be accepted. Please do not phone in to apply for this position.