As our ‘Tyre Bay Operative’ you will be working primarily in our tyre bay, stripping and fitting tyres.
- Stripping and fitting tyres using a tyre fitter
- Dealing with customers who are looking for tyres/wheels
- Baling scrap tyres using a tyre baler
- These will be your primary responsibilities but you may be required to help in other areas around the yard when appropriate.
- Full time hours: 8:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 40 hour week
- You will be expected to work at least 1 Saturday or Sunday every 3 weeks
- Experience with wheels/tyres and using a tyre fitter
- Physically fit
- Efficient worker
- Achievement of performance and productivity targets
- Diligent, hard-working, and obliging
- Overtime at time-and-a-half pay
- SCB workwear and apparel
- On-the-job training provided
- On-site parking
- Complementary drum of fuel (minimum once monthly)
- Pay is negotiable and dependent on candidate experience
If you’re interested in this position please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Only written CV applications will be accepted. Please do not phone in to apply for this position.