We are looking for someone to join or eBay team as our eBay Lister. This position involves listing individual vehicle parts onto eBay using our own computer system. The position requires great attention to detail, general computer skills, an efficient working mindset, and a good ability to work on your own. Your working environment will be mainly office based with other members of staff. Vehicle or parts knowledge is not essential, but is advantageous if possessed.
Over the last couple of years this side of the business has grown massively. We are looking to continue to grow and do so by expanding our eBay team.
- Listing vehicle parts onto eBay through our own purpose-built computer system by way of individual part templates
- Ensuring the details of each part going online is accurate, ranging from the conditon to the part numbers or any other relevant information
- Communicating with other members of the team in relation to items for listing
- Full time hours: 8:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 40 hour week
- 15 minute morning break and 45 minute lunch
- Overtime hours available once at the desired standard
- Keeping up with the flow of processed parts in terms of listing
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of a team, but primarily on your own (help will always be available)
- Familiar and competent with computers (Word, Outlook, etc)
- Able to type at a reasonably fast rate
- Knowledge of car parts is advantageous but not a requirement as full in-house training will be provided
- On-the-job training provided
- On-site parking
- Complementary drum of fuel (minimum once monthly)
- Attainable path for promotion
- Overtime at time-and-a-half pay
Please email livingstoneI@scbvehicledismantlers.co.uk with your covering letter and CV if you would like to be considered for the position.